Old April 24th 13, 07:22 AM posted to sci.physics,sci.astro,sci.math,sci.physics.electromag
Helmut Wabnig

Default ISS perfect platform to show GR is fakery Chapt16.15 EM-gravity #1314 New Physics #1516 ATOM TOTALITY 5th ed

On Tue, 23 Apr 2013 22:02:00 -0700 (PDT), Archimedes Plutonium
wrote:

International Space Station ISS is a perfect platform to test whether
Newtonian gravity and General Relativity are fake physics and to see
if gravity is EM-gravity. I was reading the purpose or mission of ISS
in Wikipedia and it says up-front that the mission is science
research. Well, what better science question than to find out if
General Relativity is a fake theory and that gravity is EM-gravity.

Some data of ISS:

4.5x10^5 kg mass

perigee 402km
apogee 424km

orbital decay 2km/month

average speed 7.7km/sec

So here again, we have to ask how can Newtonian gravity or General
Relativity ever be true when the Earth itself is moving in Space at
29km/sec and how can this ISS orbit Earth in 7.7km/sec.

So we see immediately the trouble with Newtonian gravity and General
Relativity is that they require one of the masses to be assumed at
rest, when in reality it is in motion.

The dishwasher is at rest in the kitchen frame,
the dishes move, in reality from the table to the washing machine.

You are stuck in your past experience, Archie Pooh.

w.

In EM-gravity, both can be in
motion, and what keeps the slower moving object gravitationally bound
to the faster moving object is the force of electricity and magnetism
of magnetic monopoles bending the Space around Earth and this bent
space is actually spinning on an axis and the spinning motion forces
the ISS to orbit at such a slow speed of 7.7km/sec.

Now what I would like for ISS to perform is when the next rendezvous
takes place that the rocket emit a bowling ball sized "moon, an
artificial moon" (what the mass is, I do not yet know). Once emitted
it should orbit the ISS according to Newtonian gravity or General
Relativity. According to those theories, a artificial moon is viable
for ISS. But according to EM-gravity, the mass has to be large enough
of the size of asteroid Ida in order to have a orbiting moon. Ida has
a mass of 10^16kg while ISS has a mere 4.5x10^5 kg. And that small
mass is insufficient to create a EM-gravity cell that spins on its
axis and drags along any moon.

Of course on Earth we cannot execute such an experiment but on the
ISS, it is ripe and prime for just this type of experiment.