Old January 20th 18, 09:34 PM posted to sci.astro
Pentcho Valev

Default Neil deGrasse Tyson's Conspiracy of the Highest Order

Why are Einsteinians so hysterical about the light speed constancy? Because the speed of light is OBVIOUSLY variable and brainwashing is both difficult and dangerous:

Joe Wolfe: "At this stage, many of my students say things like "The invariance of the speed of light among observers is impossible" or "I can't understand it". Well, it's not impossible. It's even more than possible, it is true. This is something that has been extensively measured, and many refinements to the Michelson and Morley experiment, and complementary experiments have confirmed this invariance to very great precision. As to understanding it, there isn't really much to understand. However surprising and weird it may be, it is the case. It's the law in our universe. The fact of the invariance of c doesn't take much understanding." https://newt.phys.unsw.edu.au/einste...eird_logic.htm

Why do students say "The invariance of the speed of light among observers is impossible"? They imagine simple scenarios, like those in the videos below. It is obvious to them that the speed of the light relative to the moving observer is different from that relative to the stationary observer:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bg7O4rtlwEE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SC0Q6-xt-Xs

However Joe Wolfe will continue to teach nonsense, loudly and repeatedly - in the end each student will accept the idiocy and will get the name Bingo the Einsteiniano:

Bingo the Clowno https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gX5ajyPr96M

Pentcho Valev