Old May 18th 06, 02:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy

Default The End of Days...

The End of Days...

" a thousand years you have awaited my return and behold you have
failed. and with Your Last breath, you shall bear witness to the End of
Days."

( just a line from an old movie. that line was the only good part of
the movie and was not said by Arnold Schwarzenegger... )

what's your honest opinion?, what do you think is going to get mankind,
perhaps a war between one or more of the great powers...

1. Mother Nature, asteroid, meteor, cometh's, super volcano /
earthquakes, a super plague...

2. our own stupidity.. ( meaning everybody not just one nation or group
of people.)

3. something we haven't foreseen or don't know about...

4. God comes back and he's ****ed off....

5. Other, something I didn't cover?...

PS.. please remember to vote as well as post... Warhol Von Saali