Old January 25th 04, 05:22 AM
Sam Seiber

Default Let's Start The New Year Off Right For All Space Nuts...

Jon Berndt wrote:

"Sam Seiber" wrote in message

You might want to add one link under your "Informative" section:
http://www.spaceflightnow.com
I have found this site to be the best site I have found to
get the up to date status of the Mars rovers. I hav been
damn happy with their work.

Sam

I like that site but it's usually a bit behind the times. The one I've
found that is usually up to date the best is:

www.spacetoday.net

Jon

I will give it a look. I am currently watching NASA TV on the net.
It was real cool to walk on to my driveway, looking west a few minutes
before
landing info on NTV, and know that we landed something there. Unlike
the
Apollo missions, where the light time delay was sub 2 seconds, 11
minutes
seems like so far away. As I write this, things are looking very good.
Thanks for the link!

Sam