Old January 23rd 04, 10:59 AM
LooseChanj

Default Eropean Perception of Mars Missions.

On or about Thu, 22 Jan 2004 20:37:01 -0800 (PST), Scott Lowther
made the sensational claim that:
LooseChanj wrote:

On or about Thu, 22 Jan 2004 09:48:24 -0800 (PST), MarkMcDonald
made the sensational claim that:
Do you think that everyone in the world is either an American or wants to
become one?

Sadly, most Americans do.

What're you, nuts? We're full as-is. No vacancy.

I was just stating that most Americans as part of their worship of the State,
feel as Mr. McDonald described. Your response is typical liturgy.
--
This is a siggy | To E-mail, do note | Just because something
It's properly formatted | who you mean to reply-to | is possible, doesn't