Old January 24th 07, 11:55 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Joseph Schmosovich

Default ASTRO: 2007_Calendar (A3-Landscape)approx 12.8meg +PARs - File 03 of 19 - 2007_Calendar (A3-Landscape)

Jonathan Silverlight wrote in
:

In message , Joseph
Schmosovich writes

[ A UUEncoded file was included here. ]

I told you this sort of posting is not welcome

"ALT.BINARIES.PICTURES.ASTRO USENET Newsgroup where amateurs post their
latest images (mostly ccd)."
http://www.astroimages.org/astrlink.html

"alt.binaries.pictures.astro (a newsgroups for amateur astronomers who
want to share their astrophotographs)".

Abuse report sent.

..
....i've been using UseNet for many many years, and have frequented
this SIG also for a long while, mostly i stay quiet, i've posted just a few
times, in short i use it.. i would have appreciated this kind of post,
if you dont.. thats OK too, it really makes no diff to me.. Know how to
pLoNk/KillFile?? Then Use It! Thats what its for.. and hey.. get your
jollies by telling me so! but just a lil advise.. save your key-strokes for
some1 who cares what you think...
..
IIIDaemon

...Knights of the ABPA-Templar.. chill out, its just a NewGroup..