Old January 23rd 17, 09:05 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

On Sunday, January 22, 2017 at 12:11:55 PM UTC-8, Herbert Glazier wrote:

AA sory you had bad fall.I told you to wear snow shoes.Portland this year will show reality of my "Heavy Air Theory" Its been raining and cold here about every day in January. I see Portland like I see Boston.Trebert

A guy at the bus stop was showing me some spikes he had chained onto his shoes. Something like that might have saved me. My hip has turned completely black! It is sore, but I can walk OK.

Hope your theory is wrong about more snow for Portland. We certainly have had plenty enough for one winter. Has California gotten enough rain yet?

A nice day here in Gresham. Not raining. Even some sun poking through the clouds. Currently 44F as of 1:00 PM PST. Calm. Some snow banks still around, but most of it has melted.

Watched the football conference championships yesterday. Strange how teams that played so well last week, could play so lousy this week! I have to conclude that pro football is as rigged as pro wrestling! In the end, only the betting interests controlling the sport are the big winners!

Double-A