Old October 11th 03, 04:12 AM
Vanilla Gorilla (Monkey Boy)

Default Was there a civilization that existed 13 000 years ago?

On Fri, 10 Oct 2003 16:56:59 -0600, "Carl R. Osterwald"
wrote in alt.fan.art-bell:

And if they had made stuff from steel, after this time
you would find iron oxide dust scattered over miles
of lands by moving mile thick sheets of ice....

HUGE POOLS OF MOLTEN STEEL!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!
--
V.G.

"People are more violently opposed to fur than leather, because it is easier to harrass
rich women than it is motorcycle gangs." - Bumper Sticker
(This sig file contains not less than 80% recycled SPAM)

Sarcasm is my sword, Apathy is my shield.