Old July 23rd 06, 10:35 PM posted to sci.environment,sci.space.policy,alt.global-warming,sci.geo.geology,sci.physics
Thomas Lee Elifritz

Default NASA declines to protect the Planet Earth

jonathan wrote:
"jonathan" wrote in message newsKRwg.13101
The big issues in the upcoming elections should be
immigration, Iraq, gas prices and ....global warming.

All are issues that favor the dems.

Now that I think about it, what we need to do is find
a way to connect Nasa with the global warming and
energy issues. Make Nasa a campaign issue.

It could be plausible to tie Nasa to Iraq as well.
As our energy dependence is a part of our
involvement in the Middle East. Make Nasa
a vehicle for reducing the likelihood of future
wars over oil.

Restoring the mission to planet earth can be
turned into a matter of national security.

Food for thought

That was the general idea. Imagine our surprise finding out that NASA is
not up to the challenge. Rather than accept that challenge, they change
the goal.

http://cosmic.lifeform.org