Old April 22nd 05, 07:21 PM
Scott Lowther

Jonathan Silverlight wrote:

In message , Pat Flannery
writes

Jorge R. Frank wrote:

Gee, if we only knew in advance which spacecraft would succeed and
which would fail, then we could only fund the successful ones and
save the money!

At least they _say_ it's dead....but now that the stealth cover has
extended itself, the ion engines have kicked in, and the tiny 5 mm
recoilless machine gun has been armed....well...let's just say that
the owners of any satellites broadcasting Al-Jazeera might want to
check up on their insurance status... ;-)

Quite so. One wouldn't want to see both sides of a story.

I wonder if people said similar things regarding jokes about taking out
Joe Goebbels transmitters...