Old April 12th 04, 06:51 PM
CLT

Default Lunar observing report with digital pics

Great shots and write up!

Clear Skies

Chuck Taylor
Do you observe the moon?
Try the Lunar Observing Group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/lunar-observing/
Lunar Picture of the Day http://www.lpod.org/
************************************

"orion94nl" wrote in message
Hi all,

Today I posted a lunar observing report in the Solar system section.
On March 28th I observed the 7-day-old moon and shot some
digital images. You can find the detailed report, the images and some
detailed info on the images itself by following this link:

http://www.backyard-astro.com/solar/...28/040230.html

I also moved the first nine deepsky TOP100 objects and the first
three binocular objects from the weblog to the deepsky section.
For the Deepsky TOP100 follow this link:

http://www.backyard-astro.com/deepsky/top100/home.html

For the binocular objects follow this link:

http://www.backyard-astro.com/deepsky/bino/homeb.html

Enjoy!

Math
http://www.backyard-astro.com