Old July 9th 03, 05:01 AM
Dave Nelson

Default What Sat's did I see???

My wife and I saw the triangle on Saturday night (July 5) around 11:30PM in
Stoughton, WI -- a bit south of Madison (plenty of light pollution). We
were just watching many polar passes when this bizaar thing went over -- had
to do a couple of double-takes! But we watched it go over with naked
eyes -- north to south. Glad to find out what they are -- tethered Navy
birds!

Dave N.
"G. Groth" wrote in message
I have been watching satellites for about 25 years. In the last 2 years I
have seen 3 satellites in a right triangle formation all within about a
degree of each other. I live in central Colorado and have seen them
traveling North in the winter months and just recently going South in the
summer months. I have seen them no less than 5 times in these past few
years but never before a couple years ago. Has anyone else seen these
satellites and know which sat's these are. I got no reply from
Heavens-above about these. Got any ideas?? Thanks in advance..