Old September 25th 18, 07:47 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Ninapenda Jibini

Default Neil DeGrasse Tyson headed down same loony road as Carl Sagan?

Gary Harnagel wrote in
:

On Monday, September 24, 2018 at 10:24:41 AM UTC-6, Jibini Kula
Tumbili Kujisalimisha wrote:

Gary Harnagel wrote in
:

I believe that anything that exists is knowable
(potentially).

Reality does not require your belief to be reality.

“I reject your reality and substitute my own.” – Adam
Savage

“I'd far rather be happy than right any day.”
― Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Just don't whine when people point and laugh at you.

--
Terry Austin

-- David Bilek

Jesus forgives sinners, not criminals.