Old February 19th 18, 10:28 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Chris L Peterson

Default NASA's biggest worry right now: What if something goes wrong with the Webb telescope?

On Mon, 19 Feb 2018 12:55:19 -0700, Jibini Kula Tumbili Kujisalimisha
wrote:

Chris L Peterson wrote in
:

On Mon, 19 Feb 2018 11:29:06 -0700, Jibini Kula Tumbili
Kujisalimisha wrote:

Not at all. If you regularly drive more than 300 miles, it
simply means that the current generation of EVs isn't
appropriate for your needs.

And no proposed EV will be, any time soon.

We'll see.

To those who aren't morons, we already have. The laws of physics
aren't changing.

But it doesn't matter. Your driving habits place you
in a small minority of the driving market.

Only a small minority *ever* take long road trips?

I didn't say that. You can rent a different kind of car. You can own
two different kinds of cars. You can be part of a shared car pool
(that's going to be increasingly popular given the waste associated
with exclusive car ownership).