Old December 31st 10, 06:36 PM posted to sci.astro.amateur,uk.sci.astronomy
Chris.B[_2_]

Default Diffraction Limiting a Mk I Eyeball

On Dec 31, 3:00*pm, Androgones scribbled:

| I've taken over running the Southampton part of the "Science Cafe" lecture
| structure if anyone in central Southern England could give some sort of
| science talk in
| 2011
|http://www.divdev.fsnet.co.uk/scicaf.htm

Please, Sir?
Can I come along and swear just like you?
Can I come along and blaspheme about The Baby Prophet Einstein?
Can I come along and urinate all over your Relativity?
Can I come along and spank you publicly for being naughty on Abusenet?
Thank you kindly, Sir, and no mistake.
God bless you, Sir. May your camel have a thousand humps.
Ahem. We know where you live..! :-)