Old January 12th 04, 06:30 PM
Leonard Robinson

Default Bush to send man to Mars

I have several movies in my personal library on the subject of December 7,
1941:

the definitive movie -- "TORA! TORA! TORA!", a mini-series, "PEARL", and a
semi-romantic movie, "PEARL HARBOR".

I am sure there will be some movies on the events of September 11, 2001. And
its aftermath as well.

Personally, I hold with the ultimate answer to September 11 -- building
Mount Malapart Lunar Base and Community, the first true step on the long
road from Man's Original Home to his Only Home: the Final Frontier.

--
Leonard C Robinson
"The Historian Remembers, and speculates on what might have been.