Old October 31st 08, 11:58 AM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history
Jeff Findley

Default HST repair delayed; Ares 1-X launch slips

"Rand Simberg" wrote in message
On Thu, 30 Oct 2008 18:42:09 -0600, in a place far, far away, Pat
Flannery made the phosphor on my monitor glow in
such a way as to indicate that:

That Hubble repair mission is causing a lot of trouble as far as
scheduling for other things goes:
http://www.nasawatch.com/archives/20..._update_a.html

Like an Ares-1-X slip is going to slow the actual program down.

NASA management certainly played the blame the Russians game with ISS, so it
wouldn't surprise me if they were found doing the same sort of thing with
Ares.

Jeff
--
A clever person solves a problem.