Old October 16th 15, 07:09 AM posted to sci.space.history
snidely

Default OM aka Bob Mosley

Gene DiGennaro used thar keyboard to writen:
Some of us oldtimers here remember a fellow who went by the screename of OM.
He was a cantankerous trollish fellow that knew his stuff but internet
etiquette was certainly not his forte! He ruled this group for years.

It is my sad duty to inform folks that OM aka Bob Mosley passed away today
from complications due to diabetes. RIP Bob, we'll miss you.

Bob at his best was among the best. Detailed knowledge of our specific
subject matter, and a bunch of other stuff that was also valuable.

Ad astrum, OM.

/dps

--
I have always been glad we weren't killed that night. I do not know
any particular reason, but I have always been glad.