Old August 20th 03, 10:11 AM
UndiFineD

"George" wrote in message
I've seen the programs showing the so-called proof that moon landings were
supposedly faked.
I turned the sound DOWN...and just kept looking at the dust.
Anyone watching would still be seeing EARTH dust...because, although the
laws of physics don't change...we are STILL talking about a place where
there is ONE-SIXTH earth gravity and NO atmosphere.
I still say the dust is NOT behaving as if it were in one-sixth gravity

and
no atmostphere...and I think if ANYONE looked at ANY footage of EARTH dust
in a desert, they'd SEE what I'm talking about...and a comparison with the
moon footage would show the moon dust is TOO much like the height and
dispersal of earth.
Repeat after me..."ONE-sixth gravity, NO atmosphere"...then just keep
looking and comparing with an earth dust scene.

--
http://home.iprimus.com.au/georgehall George Hall's E-Serial Corner

next time you'll tell me you can pull the plug out of the ocean