Old November 19th 03, 08:15 PM
Eric Martin

Default Decided to stop buying telescopes?

Two things matter: money and weight. Each one of us has a point of
resistance in both areas. I just bought a small two-wheeler to truck my
DSH-10 through the house and out the back. I figured without that, I'd be
cutting my viewing time way back just through laziness.

If the technology was developed where a 30" primary could be made that
weighed 5 pounds, and would sell for $500, AND have a coma-free focal length
of f/2, well, everyone on this board would own one.