Old March 12th 11, 05:06 PM posted to sci.astro,sci.physics,alt.computer.security
dlzc

Default Off topic: Problem with Google Groups password security?

Dear Robert Clark:

On Mar 12, 8:42*am, Robert Clark wrote:
On Mar 12, 10:23*am, dlzc wrote:

Doesn't help if you don't remember to log out of your
GG account with each session

*That wouldn't happen since I only get on to this account
using the computer in my office at work or the one at home.

And your co-workers wouldn't like to trigger your paranoid streak, by
messing with you? Before you get out of Google.Groups, Sign Out.
They made it a bit more difficult to find the control, but it has to
be done.

*But how could you do a check for a keylogger that
might have been installed by a malware program?

I use a virus scanner, Malwarebytes, and Spybot S&D.

David A. Smith