Old October 7th 10, 06:13 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Rick Johnson[_2_]

Default ASTRO: Arp 304

Yes. I debated long and hard when getting my new set of LRGB filters.
The corrector of the scope isn't fully blue corrected (single lens) and
had heard the blue halos that gives were worse with a clear due to near
UV. Also I hope to add a wide field refractor and that would require an
L filter. Still when I feel rich again, I may buy just a C and give it
a try. The 11000 chip is very weak in IR so probably wouldn't add as
much as it would with a different chip however.

Rick

On 10/6/2010 1:17 PM, glen youman wrote:
Another good image.

Is your filter set IR blocked?