Old November 6th 08, 01:20 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
[email protected]

Default We're stuck between BARACK !

On Nov 5, 5:24*pm, wrote:
On Nov 5, 4:09*pm, "
wrote:

How can anyone be so completely out of it and run a business????
Perhaps you make very little money?? Or need a new accountant??

Hope your machinests are organized; if not, they soon will be.

Why would my machinist need to organize? No need to worry about my
business, which is doing just fine (have you checked your friends at
Meade lately? Stock is down to less than 2 dimes - you could pick it
up for 3.97 million, of course then you also would be stuck with
losses of 17.72 million).

Rolando

Meade hasn't gone bust 3 times in the last 8 years like Celestron has
it??

Meade will go private and the tax loss carryforwards will shelter a
LOT of income. If your company were public, the associated expenses
would bust you

Interesting the way Meade becomes "my company" Do you always argue in
circles rather than stay on point??

Clipped my comments about your stupid retirement investments, dumb
ideas on Obama taxes and health care expenses did you? They won't go
away my friend. And your Green buddies are going to double your
electric costs in very short order.