Old March 12th 07, 05:33 AM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

Default The galaxy is a zero point machine producing mass, energy andspawns new galaxies from vacuum energy.

Phineas T Puddleduck wrote:
Daffy Ducky

Daffy Ducky

Now Captain combines profound p0asts and advanced physics brilliance! And I
ducky
soiled my pants again and forgot my nano diapers, whaaaa, Deco change me!

Daffy Ducky

The fact that you think Hoagland is a valid source of science info shows just
how objective you are, Captain. Us clueless auk's just don't understand a thing.

"We can repair them, we have the technology, to remove the alien Gray
giant anal probes from their auk clueless asses, bring in the Bookman
coffeeboy trained deprober."