Old March 11th 07, 08:17 PM posted to alt.astronomy
nightbat[_1_]

Default PP NOMINATION: The galaxy is a zero point machine producingmass, energy and spawns new galaxies from vacuum energy.

Art Deco wrote:
bellboy mother

Art Deco wrote:
"Home of the auk fake award really BIG Whoppers"

Phineas T Puddleduck wrote:
Daffy Ducky

Art Deco wrote:
"Home of the auk fake award really BIG Whoppers"

Phineas T Puddleduck wrote:
Daffy Ducky

This guy is a keeper. He's posted his genius to sci.p a few times. Then
people point out their cluelessness and he disappears for a while and then
comes back.

Like the profound science Officers, he has an infinite clue-resistivity to
our
massive science newsgroups auk disinformation crossposting efforts.

Daffy Ducky

When we can't auk argue science, Captain insists on even more profound
p0asts. Keep
campaigning Deco for another COTM kook, you deserve it.

Bart Devo

Captain's posts make even sense than the usual logic he posts, so you're right
for these fine self retard iterations I'll just nominate myself Deco for auk's
the Palmjob Paddle.
Seconds?

Denied---You're too Deco silly, clueless, and base science mentally
deficient.

"We can repair them, we have the technology, to remove the alien Gray
giant anal probes from their auk clueless asses, bring in the Bookman
coffeeboy trained deprober."