Old July 6th 03, 02:47 AM
Jorge R. Frank

Default Only 33 billion for a space colony?? Thats only 15 B-2's!

trakar wrote in
:

On 05 Jul 2003 16:11:01 GMT, "Jorge R. Frank"
wrote:

$33 billion in 1975 dollars equals $95 billion in 2003 dollars.

This is for a "big can" colony, however, I believe the estimates for
the stanford torus colonies would be much less.

No doubt the 1975 estimates would have been less, I agree. But the
assumptions behind those estimates were deeply flawed.

--
JRF

think one step ahead of IBM.