Old July 25th 17, 08:35 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Summer in Gresham

A summery 78F her as of 12:30 PM. Wind NW at 6 mph.

Took a giant garbage bag full of my high gravity beer cans to the state redemption center. Had to stand in line there more that 30 minutes. The fruits of socialized container returns! Reminds me of the good old days in the Soviet Union when people had to stand in line for everything!

The next bus had already gone by when I was able to leave, so I walked down to the end of the line TriMet MAX station and rode to the Gresham City Hall Station. Just a short walk from there to the library, and I got to check vacant restaurant and commercial space for lease along the way.

A lot of help wanted signs out nowadays. Is it Trump, or just a coincidence? I even am seeing some ads for COBOL programmers. I know that language well, but had thought it was a dead language. If things keep on getting better, I may find it hard to stay retired!

Double-A