View Single Post
Old February 10th 16, 02:09 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]
external usenet poster

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

On Monday, February 8, 2016 at 2:50:08 PM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:

AA Did not watch Super Bowl.Stayed out doors all day.Worked on Van posters.Put two front tires of Sandy's car.Walmart treats me good.Weather to nice to be indoors. Denver won,but you know with me its Patriots, Trebert

Young superman met his match in the Denver defense. Elderly quarterback Peyton Manning gave little help in the win.

Got some Walmart roast chicken and cheap wine and listened to it on my radio.

Yesterday the east wind was blowing extremely hard here in Gresham, so I just stayed home. But today it let up a little, so I got on the MAX Train and went across town to Tanasbourne. Bought a budget and expense book at a store I know there.

Saw my old street friends Mike and Toc. Also saw John, who isn't homeless, but is confined to a wheelchair. Checked on Kim at the Jack-in-the-Box she hangs at around the clock now. She will come out to Gresham tomorrow for lunch.

I stopped at my locker and brought home a stack of phone books. It was a beautiful spring-like day. Currently 53F back here in Gresham as of 6:00 PM PST. Saw Steve, one of my favorite bus drivers from the old days, on my way back.

Gas here is down to $1.89 for regular. The price of gold is pressing up against $1,200/oz. Might be the time to invest in it depending on what stocks do next.

Double-A