Old February 2nd 16, 08:36 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

On Monday, February 1, 2016 at 3:06:05 PM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:
On Monday, February 1, 2016 at 12:50:46 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
Mostly cloudy. Now 43F with a 9 mph SW wind here in Gresham as of 12:45 PM PST.

Iowa Caucus!

Double-A

AA Gas here 2.65 Its Arco. Very cool very windy,and Anaheim got its most rain since I moved here this Sunday.It rained all day.Today is very cold and very sunny. TreBert

Yes, I heard that price of gas was still a little higher in California. I hear they are talking about raising the tax on gas here, since now with the price lower, people can afford it. Funny, I remember kind of an opposite argument for raising the tax on gas when the price went up: because the oil companies were making more money, the government should get their proportionate share!

Bright sunshine here in Gresham on this Groundhog's Day. Any groundhogs around here would have certainly seen their shadows, but I don't think we have any. We do have mountain beavers, which are a large sized animal that digs tunnels in the ground. Used to be lots of them where we lived above Crown Point.

Now 45F as of 12:30 AM PST and sunny with a breeze out of southeast.

Double-A