Old October 14th 19, 09:55 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

Default Don't Sweat the Milky Way Andromeda Merger

On Monday, October 14, 2019 at 9:57:11 AM UTC-5, casagi... wrote:

You would not be telling us not to worry about it if you thought none of us

would live to see it.

That's simply not the case. I was only telling everyone to not worry about it NOW.

I wasn't addressing anything in the future although that's also applicable.

I'm not trying to play word games, but what is the point of telling people not to worry about the arrival of Andromeda if there is not a chance they will witness it?