Old November 20th 07, 09:32 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.astro
Rick Johnson[_2_]

Default Astro - Comet Holmes - USM.jpg (1/1)

Best shot of the multi tails I have seen.

They are only hinted at in my shot. I toyed with unsharp masking but
didn't push it like you did. Looks like I should have! I'll find the
time to go back and see what that does for me. Though the bow shock is
well out of my frame. I do need to get something with a shorter focal
length!

Rick