Old May 6th 07, 12:58 PM posted to alt.alien.visitors,sci.space.history,sci.physics,alt.astronomy
ah

Default NATIONAL HOLIDAY OF TRUTH - Ed Conrad's Birthday -- NO INTELLIGENT LIFE ANYWHERE IN THE UNIVERSE, Certainly Not on Earth

BradGuth wrote:
On Apr 30, 7:50 am, (Rand Simberg)
wrote:
On Mon, 30 Apr 2007 08:38:59 -0600, in a place far, far away, Art Deco
made the phosphor on my monitor glow in such a
way as to indicate that:

Rand Simberg wrote:

On Sun, 29 Apr 2007 23:26:39 -0600, in a place far, far away, Art Deco
made the phosphor on my monitor glow in such a
way as to indicate that:

I guess I don't need to point this out, Brad, but your sanity is
seriously in doubt.

There is zero doubt about it. He is very ill. Please killfile him,
and stop encouraging him by replying to him. Stop feeding the troll.

Technically, he isn't a troll, as he is a True Believer. I find his
screeds amusing, and he will post them regardless if anyone replies.

Yes, but I won't have to see them, because he's in my killfile.

Apparently Jesus Christ was also in your killfile, and put on a stick
none the less. Way to go Rand Simberg.

Jesus BI'ed for our sins!