Old June 5th 19, 01:06 AM posted to alt.astronomy
palsing[_2_]

Default Explain this, then, you Global Warming Freaks

On Tuesday, June 4, 2019 at 4:38:23 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:
"palsing" wrote in message

On Tuesday, June 4, 2019 at 12:38:20 PM UTC-7, Hägar wrote:

&&& You moronic attitude should make you the front runner for the
democratic
party, right up there with Bernie, Beto and that halfwit AOC.
This is what I posted from my Google Docs space:

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...thkey=CKuE3KoF

Well, this is what you posted from Google Docs that I showed is incorrect....

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...it?usp=sharing

*** Yes, I did post that fro my Google Docs and I'm still standing by it and
you really haven't shown anything verifiable that would counter my claim.
That map with the colored blotches all over it does not count as solid
evidence. Last updated in the late 1980-something.
Give it up Palsing, though humans do have an impact on anything related to
Earth, after all, we are the only 'animal' that wantonly pollutes, the
impact on the atmosphere, compared to 10 to 12 volcanoes belching 24/7 in
all parts of the World and the roughly 10,000 oceanic vents (aka Smokers)
along the various continental plate boundaries belching poison into the
oceans and eventually into the atmosphere, humanity's contribution is a mere
drop in the bucket.
Mayhaps you should take a refresher course (and stay away from books
published before the 1960s).

You give it up, Hagar, the fact of the matter is that I DID provide verifiable evidence that there are still over 300 coal-fired plants in the US today, even though that number is dropping rapidly and will eventually be practically zero. The date of the most recent proof that I provided was February 2019, so stop with the constant lying. Sure, some of those plants are small, but a generating plant is a generating plant.

Again, you're a lousy researcher and a bad guesser. You say 10 to 12 volcanos belching 24/7 around the world, but the actual number is closer to about 200, but even then they don't come close to the amount of CO2 contributed by mankind...

https://skepticalscience.com/volcano...al-warming.htm
https://bigthink.com/robby-berman/wh...-not-the-issue

https://www.climate.gov/news-feature...man-activities

https://www.theguardian.com/environm...imate-sceptics

https://www.sciencemag.org/news/2018...ountry-s-other

.... and there are dozens more just like these.

Your job, should you choose to accept it, is to provide evidence to prove thee sources are incorrect, and good luck with that!

The first thing you should do, when you find yourself in a hole, is to stop digging...