Old September 25th 18, 12:13 PM posted to sci.space.history
Jeff Findley[_6_]

Default "First Man" ...revisited: YouSuck-MZ

In article ,
says...

From Dean Markley:
On Sunday, September 23, 2018 at 11:59:33 AM UTC-5, Stuf4 wrote:
From Jeff Findley:
In article ,
says...
snip
Neil Armstrong and flying to the Moon is off topic from ssh? Now
that's a curious response that I never would have predicted.

On topic.

Why have I highlighted the topic of Neil and other lunar astronauts
having killed people?

Off topic, IMHO. I personally won't entertain this nonsense.

As has been shown earlier in this thread, this issue was not off topic for James Hansen, the one and only person, out of 7+ billion, whom Neil Armstrong entrusted as his official biographer.

~ CT

Feel free to discuss off topic material with yourself then. You're either
trolling or you just like to read your own writings. Either way, what Jeff
said is correct.

Trolling is insincere commentary made for the purpose of inciting
visceral response.

What the astronauts did prior to joining NASA is well known. It's in
their NASA bios. But *you* framed it as "they killed people" which
absolutely *is* inflammatory. I personally won't entertain such a
discussion.

If you see my contributions here to be trolling,
then you must also see James Hansen's space.com Op-Ed to be trolling
as well.

It's an op-ed. I can take it or leave it as I see fit. I have not read
it and don't plan to read it.

You can't *make* people discuss topics with you. And yes, you're
trolling by your own definition. You're trying to skirt the edges of
what's topical and inflammatory at the same time.

Jeff