Old December 31st 14, 01:00 PM posted to sci.astro.research
Eric Flesch

Default Improved birthdate of the universe?

On Tue, 30 Dec 14 09:48:22 GMT, Eric Flesch wrote:
A minority view of the theorists (which I have recently seen but do
not have a citation) is that the universe is doubling in size per each
characteristic period T.

[Mod. note: citations would really help move this discussion forward.
I know of no evidence to support this picture -- mjh]

Sorry, but it was an article, maybe BBC, about 6 months ago, in which
researchers were interviewed and this was one scenario briefly touched
on. I remembered it because I once posted an article on that topic.
Perhaps I should have said "fringe view" instead of "minority view".