Old June 2nd 18, 10:20 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Daniel60

Default Warning Warning Warning People Of Hawaii

Herbert Glazier wrote on 02/06/18 07:10:
On Friday, June 1, 2018 at 2:09:41 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Tuesday, May 29, 2018 at 1:02:11 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Monday, May 28, 2018 at 4:14:22 PM UTC-7, Herbert Glazier wrote:
Those eruption are just like Krakatoa before it exploded with the force of 22 atom bombs.Please Please evacuate now. I predict it will explode by August.Go to the far side of another island NOW. It relates in every way to Krakatoa.Do not be brave and stay.I beg you to flee Bert Ps Krakatoa killed 120,000

Day of explosion Aug.28/18 Krakatoe blew on that date,and that is why I use it.It fits well Bert PLEASE TAKE MY ADVICE AND GET 50 miles away from that volcano.Evacuate NOW.

Its steam under all that lava that will explode.Pressure f 22 atom bombs.Bert

Hmm!! This news is so important, Herbert is talking to himself, over and
over again!!

But then he realised he had nothing worthwhile to say!! ;-) So said
nothing!!

--
Daniel