Old February 16th 17, 05:17 AM posted to sci.astro.amateur
Razzmatazz

Default An Alternative View of Global Warming

On Wednesday, February 15, 2017 at 6:58:09 PM UTC-6, Chris L Peterson wrote:
On Wed, 15 Feb 2017 16:11:43 -0800 (PST), Razzmatazz
wrote:

On Wednesday, February 15, 2017 at 4:07:52 PM UTC-6, Quadibloc wrote:
On Monday, February 13, 2017 at 9:46:28 PM UTC-7, RichA wrote:
The Democrats should stop letting insane, violent progressives infiltrate their
party before they completely alienate the American people and give birth to a
third national party.

And here I thought it was the Republicans who have jumped the rails to such an extent as to make a third national party a real possibility.

John Savard

I don't see violent progressives in the Democratic party.

I don't really see many progressives at all in the Democratic party.
At least, not in the leadership. There are an increasing number of
progressive Democrats, but they have somewhat limited influence on
their party.

I know Al Franken from Minnesota, a really intelligent progressive-conservative, probably one of the best the Democrats have. A real gentleman, no-nonsense guy, who I consider to be a real statesman who represents the best of this country.