Old March 8th 15, 05:48 AM posted to alt.astronomy
Warhol[_1_]

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

No Saul... Not the Arabs or the Camels... But my ancestors who owned
America... it's my land which my Gran'Da'Dy rented you when you were
persecuted by the Catholics...

My ancestors colonized this world 250 million years ago and the whole
world belongs still to my family... its not because I didn't claim the
rent for many years that the land has become yours... This world and all
the worlds in the galaxies of this universe belong to my Gran'Da'Dy...
ha ha ha

You all live in illusion with that small mind you have...

I am the new world Lord... and you better start to think to pay my
Ransom demands or else you get a rock from my Home world where I lived
over two billions years ago.

PS My Gran'Da'Dy Has seven Universes full of Galaxies... and this world
is form this second mine... And in less then 3 years from this second
will I control everything thats is on my world, man or beast... You may
call it the great harvest!!!

http://youtu.be/Qq3zKTuAu8s

BTW You can check it... See The Ransom American republic or other
countries paid to my ancestors. Some as the USA or England paid even
until 1924 to my Gran'Da'Dy Raisuli and then they thought finally they
had killed us (A illusion we put in their stupid heads)...

Ransom Paid by presidents, Kings and Pope was for the lands they had in
rent... And in the beginning 19th century they said let us revolt and
kill our lord... Its then they started to destroy my home on this world
and persecute my people... You called it first war on terror...
Remember? Well NOW I AM HERE FOR WHAT IS DUE TO ME OR ELSE I WILL BURN
ALL YOUR ****-HOLES TO DUST... Is *THAT TERROR ENOUGH* or do you want
more... ha ha ha... no Miracles but Rocks and fire you will get.

http://youtu.be/riHzDAdBL2g

Don't forget... You people have broken "The Treaty of Peace and
Friendship between the republic and My Gran'da'dy and the Subjects of
Barbary"

On 7/03/2015 18:33, Saul Levy wrote:
NO, DA, THE CAMELS DID!

NO ****ING RAGHEADS NEEDED!

Saul Levy

On Fri, 6 Mar 2015 13:50:51 -0800 (PST), Double-A
wrote:

Human tools have been found in Oregon under a layer of Mt. St.

Helens ash that was laid down 15,000 years ago! Also the bones of a
camel were found. Well, I guess that settles it: The Arabs
discovered America!

Double-A