Old March 7th 15, 11:47 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

On Saturday, March 7, 2015 at 9:33:58 AM UTC-8, Saul Levy wrote:
NO, DA, THE CAMELS DID!

NO ****ING RAGHEADS NEEDED!

Saul Levy

Camels and horses were apparently in America before human habitation, but gone by the time the white man got here. Where did they all go?

Another beautiful day here in Gresham. 61F with sunny skies as of 2:30 PM.

Someone said daylight savings time begins tomorrow. They have moved it back awfully early before spring even begins! Oh well, my cell phone clock will reset itself.

Between my apartment and here is the Gresham Golf Course. That is where I learned to play golf while at MHCC. I also offered to buy the restaurant/lounge/clubhouse there at one time. The deal fell through, or my life might have turned out different.

The nearest bus stop to this library is in front of the historic old Zion Evangelical Church built in 1928. It has been converted to a restaurant and (gasp!) lounge. I guess all the Zionists in Gresham must have died out.

Double-A