Old December 22nd 18, 11:10 PM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default Now is the Winter of Our Discontent

On Saturday, December 22, 2018 at 12:55:51 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
Yes, winter is finally here. Cloudy sky and rain expected later. 43F as of 12:30 PM here in Gresham. Wind east at 13 mph. Humidity 68%. No chance for a white Christmas here.

Well, they say the government has been shut down! Does that mean it no longer exists? Does it mean I no longer have to obey its laws? That would be nice!

I will be incommunicado for a few days after today. Library will close for both Christmas and Christmas Eve (Those librarians love to take every holiday off they can get away with!). And tomorrow I will be celebrating my birthday: the big 7 0 !

Double-A

Strawberries are bigger than oranges here in Anaheim.I'm eating them as I type.American workers need not work.Mexicans work harder.They live 15 to a one bedroom.None on the streets Hmmmm Drive cars GOPer Mafia gets those with $500 across the border and a drivers lic.I heard the wall by Trump is just BS.No American wants to pay 55 billion,and if Mafia GOP builds it the cost will be double,and never ever finished. If Washington Post printed this,just using the word Mafia would blow it away faster than JFK.Bert