Old April 17th 08, 02:01 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2 Glazier[_1_]

Default How is Gravity Actually Caused? (was - How Do Gravitons . . .)

oc As i've pointed out Gravity being a push force rather than a pull
like static electricity and magnetizim creates more problems. You
relate it like a drain. I posted you could put holes in the bottom of a
fish tank and the fish will be "pushed to the floor" Virtual photons
can be made to act like a push force,and still come out of two objects
giving them mutual gravity. Outside space push has been theorized for
over 200 years. You say space curve is baloney because who can show the
curve. I could come back with in push gravity "What particle or wave
is doing the pushing? You see oc push or pull Concave and convex
"curves" does not give us the mysteries of the force of gravity.
Reality is no one knew that better than Einstein. He spent the last 30
years of his life on that quest,and in vain. He knew GR could not work
in th3e microscopic realm. That is why you read "quantum gravity" That
is is the reason for my "Spin is in theory" to help solve the mystery
of gravitation Bert