Old September 2nd 07, 02:02 PM posted to sci.space.policy,sci.space.history,sci.skeptic,sci.astro,uk.sci.astronomy
BradGuth

Default The Usenet Swarm of Naysayism

Good News, Bad News; Usenet still sucks and blows, like a Third Reich
boot camp of Yids running amuck none the less, and I'm still here.

The radar obtained image of the substantial city/town or mining base
camp of whatever's perfectly infrastructure rational and thus
intelligent about Venus is still taboo/nondisclosure rated. However,
that image is still officially on file and I have copies to share and
share alike. If you've got the time and/or the image processing
expertise, as such there's more of perfectly natural and artificial
stuff within that image to behold than just hot rocks.

Being that Venus offers no shortage of renewable energy, one has to
wonder about the unusual naysay motives of those opposing this
discovery of other intelligent life existing/coexisting on Venus.

Perhaps Hitler was actually the return of Christ, and it's for the
better that we all become good little Third Reich Yids, and call it a
night, as for otherwise this black hole of Usenet naysayism is going
to implode and create another entirely new universe of pure
antimatter.
- Brad Guth