Old March 2nd 04, 06:00 AM

xxx wrote in message ...
Ever since summer I've noticed a bright light in the sky, at first I

thought
it was a star but I could not see any others. I'm located just south of
Toronto Ontario Canada. This light appears towards the northwestern part

of
the sky and I can only see it at night and when it's clear...So I'm left
wondering what it is exactly...Star? Satellite? Other? Any information

would
be great as I see it just about every night and it's driving me crazy...

Sorry for the double post...But is it possible that it's a satellite
reflecting light off the sun? I'm starting to develop an interest in
astronomy and to see what else is out there...so at least one good thing
came from all this...