Old March 2nd 04, 05:42 AM
george

I'm not trying to be rude here but you guys who can't figure out positions
of celestial objects should just go to your nearest bookstore and purchase a
star map. Why rely on other people for information when you can figure
something out for yourself?

xxx wrote in message ...
Ever since summer I've noticed a bright light in the sky, at first I

thought
it was a star but I could not see any others. I'm located just south of
Toronto Ontario Canada. This light appears towards the northwestern part

of
the sky and I can only see it at night and when it's clear...So I'm left
wondering what it is exactly...Star? Satellite? Other? Any information

would
be great as I see it just about every night and it's driving me crazy...