Old March 23rd 18, 05:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Mark Earnest[_2_]

Default Remember that it took 30 long days to get here...

On Friday, March 23, 2018 at 11:51:32 AM UTC-5, Sjouke Burry wrote:
On 23-3-2018 14:23, Mark Earnest wrote:
Let's see--you walk up to the seashore of Cygnus 4--4th planet from the double sun Alpha Centauri now climbing up over the horizon. A creature comes up out of the green foaming surf to greet you--a blue man with fins gills and three eyes. What do you say?

Have you been viewing Stargate SG1 lately?

No but if it is like this I want to watch it. If I can only find it.