Old December 5th 17, 02:27 AM posted to alt.astronomy
herbert glazier

Default A black hole is just a single point in space.

On Monday, December 4, 2017 at 2:23:44 AM UTC-8, Mark Earnest wrote:
On Sunday, December 3, 2017 at 6:13:22 PM UTC-6, Herbert Glazier wrote:
On Sunday, December 3, 2017 at 2:48:43 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
On Sunday, December 3, 2017 at 1:24:49 PM UTC-8, Mark Earnest wrote:
There is not that much to them. If you were to look at one you would not see a thing. Scientists say one of them has enough gravitational attraction to keep all of the stars in the galaxy orbiting it. They really are saying that.

No they are not.

Double-A

Milky Way looks like a fried egg.The BH makes up the yoke.The Sun is far out and no way the black hole can keep it from not flying off.Thus they say there is missing gravity.So they claim dark matter is out there doing the needed gravity force.They can't find DM.They can't find gravitons.Hmmm Trebert

OK Bert I think you are right--but I will add that maybe the black hole holds the yolk together and the resulting yolk holds the stars of the Milky Way together. But since the yolk is mostly empty space there is still not enough matter there to keep the Milky Way from flying apart as it turns on its axis. Dark Matter is too vague of an explanation for me. Try again scientists!

I'll try using galaxy dust.Adding into that free neutrons.Adding ito that Oort clouds around all stars.Stuff you can't see but out there adding their gravity.I just thought of large planets that have no close star.Stuff thats dark,but out there TreBert