Old December 11th 15, 09:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy
Double-A[_4_]

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

On Thursday, December 10, 2015 at 2:26:52 PM UTC-8, G=EMC^2TreBert wrote:

AA Timing chain better than a belt.Best to replace water pump at the vsame time. You could build my barrel boat in your room.You can see me and boat going into google and gazette picture of Herbert Glazier. AA be sure to keep your head warm when sleeping. 69 here,and sunny. TreBert

That boat looks like what I need for getting around the back yard if the water gets any deeper there!

The joke here in Oregon is: What do you call a rainy day in Oregon? Answer: A day just like yesterday! Pouring rain outside as I came to the library! I walked down the street by my apartment yesterday to the spot near Kelly Creek where it had washed out. It really washed out a big gully! And this is right across a four lane road that has become a major traffic arterial in this area! Road crews are down there working on it now. Big piles of rock are there to fill it back in!

Our Governor Kate Brown has declared it to be an emergency in 13 Oregon counties! Rivers have been closed to ship traffic because of dangerous floating debris! I5 was closed for a couple of days just north of Portland because of a land slide! And a tornado hit Battleground, Washington yesterday just north of Portland! There is ongoing flooding around the ares, and I saw another car crushed by a blown down tree right near the library! You might say all hell is breaking loose around here! And it's not even officially winter yet!

Double-A