Old December 10th 15, 10:26 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

On Thursday, December 10, 2015 at 1:02:10 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
Water world here! Currently 50F as of 12:45 PM here in Gresham. Wind out of the south at 21 mph. Rain showers. Some hail. Monday and Tuesday nights brought hard rain and high winds up to 45 mph out of the south. Temp rose as high as 63F. There was standing water in my back yard! The manager brought out a sump pump to pump it out! The field behind my back fence was covered with water! Having a 1st floor apartment, I have to worry! The street that goes by my apartment was washed out a short distance to the north by the creek that goes through the golf course and feeds the Community College pond! I now have to walk a little further to catch a bus, since they have had to reroute the buses that usually go by my door!

I had to call Kim yesterday morning and warn her that the MAX Train was not able to come all the way to Gresham because a sinkhole had appeared near the tracks just west of Gresham and was stopping the train service. She took the bus, going the longer route to get around our washed out street, and still made it to lunch, but 45 minutes late.

A big tree blow down in our apartment parking lot and smashed the rim around the bed of a pickup truck that was parked there! The manager was out the next day to cu...

AA Timing chain better than a belt.Best to replace water pump at the vsame time. You could build my barrel boat in your room.You can see me and boat going into google and gazette picture of Herbert Glazier. AA be sure to keep your head warm when sleeping. 69 here,and sunny. TreBert