Old December 3rd 15, 11:14 PM posted to alt.astronomy
G=EMC^2TreBert

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

On Thursday, December 3, 2015 at 2:13:45 PM UTC-8, Double-A wrote:
Cloudy and a pleasant 45F as of 2:00 PM here in Gresham. A storm expected soon with a strong south wind that will set back that east wind for a little while. Yesterday there was freezing rain in some parts of the area, but not here in Gresham. Was able to enjoy my usual Wednesday lunch with Kim..

This morning I went over to Dollar Tree and stocked up on food.

Double-A

AA Great day long sleeve weather.No clouds again.Warming up nights and making sleeping better.14 people killed by husband and wife hate mongers.I was going to fly back to Massachusetts but I have a gut feeling about flying this Christmas.To much hate in the world,and a plane is just a bomb with wings.Killing 350 people on a plane to kill a man you hate will not stop killings by Allah TreBert