Old April 26th 15, 12:29 PM posted to alt.astronomy
HVAC[_2_]

Default Land of Mt. Hood and the Source of the East Wind

On 4/25/2015 4:44 PM, Double-A wrote:
On Saturday, April 25, 2015 at 7:19:43 AM UTC-7, HVAC wrote:
On 4/24/2015 3:24 PM, Double-A wrote:

Did you hear the news that to much vitamins might be bad for you? And just when I have finally started taking some vitamins again since I was in my 20's. My mother was a health fanatic, yet her life was short.

Eat a proper diet and no vitamin supplements are needed.

Typical Harlow everyday diet:

Breakfast- Oatmeal, coffee, banana

Lunch- Sandwich, water

Dinner- Chicken and veggie stir fry, water

Desert- Orange or apple.

Eat this diet and you will become a sexual tyrannosaurus like me.

What? No oysters?

Only if I gather them myself.

--
Cut off one head, two more shall take its place.
HAIL HYDRA!